Athlete Rules and Regulations:
- Damper can be set anywhere for all workouts.
- Rolling starts are ok.
- You can complete the workout as many times as you want during the designated time frame.
- Workouts are announced Thursdays at 5:00pm PST and are due Mondays at 5:00pm PST.
- Once the score submission period has closed, no workouts may be entered. No exceptions.
- Row’d Royalty Divisions – Select the proper division per your height.
- Standard (Women under 5′ 6″ / Men under 5′ 11″)
- Tall (Women 5′ 6″ and above / Men 5′ 11″ and above)
- Row’d Royalty Plus + Divisions
- Age Category (Automatically selected from Birthdate)
- Youth 13 & Under
- Teens 14 – 15
- Teens 16 – 17
- 18 – 29
- 30 – 34
- 35 – 39
- 40 – 44
- 45 – 49
- 50 – 54
- 55 – 59
- 60 +
- Members will select their affiliate upon registration.
- All members will be grouped together under same affiliate name.
- No minimum number of members required to participate.
- To be eligible for “Top Affiliate” must have at least 4 men and 4 women participating (Row’d Royalty Plus+ needs 2 men and 2 women from the standard division)
- Can be a Non-CrossFit Gym or Group. Put the same Team name under the Affiliate section.
- Concept 2 Rower
- Pull Up Bar
- ATTENTION International participants. Cash can be sent Internationally. Prizes and shirts cannot be shipped internationally. You will NOT receive cash equivalents for prizes if you win a category or workout. We will have have separate prizes for our international winners in the form of Gift Cards from our sponsors that are yet to be determined.
- Each week one Concept 2 Rower is raffled off. You must submit a score for that week in order to be entered into the raffle.
Proof of Performance: Please take a photo of your score FROM the memory section of your monitor. You should upload the photo along with your score, but it is not required. Those at the top of the leaderboard NEED to upload their photo when submitting all results because we may ask you to submit it for proof of performance at a later date. We are not asking for video submissions for the workouts, but we will require top athletes to send in a video of them doing a 500 at the end of the competition.
All athletes must submit their scores by the specified times for each workout. Please avoid technology issues by submitting scores well before the deadline. Scores must be submitted online through the proper software. Emailed scores, Facebook comments, or anything else will NOT count. You may redo the workout as many times as you want before the deadline. If you redo the workout, you must submit the new score, which you can do by logging in and update the workout.
Video Requirements: A video is not required for everyone, but If you place at the top of the leaderboard we may require you to video a 500m row and or repeat a workout and submit it.
- State name and division competing in
- Show monitor screen (zoom in) starting at zero
- Camera must face monitor and you rowing the duration of the row
- Show monitor screen (zoom in) at completion of row with your score
- Lastly go to the memory screen to show the last workout and your interval splits
At the end of the 4 weeks we may require the Open Division winners to submit a separate video with your height being measuring with a tape measure to confirm correct division.