Congratulations for Finishing the 2017 Row’d Royalty Online Rowing Competition
Great job to all those who stuck with it all 4 weeks, especially that final 10K, Nice Job!
The Top 5 athletes in each division were contacted and given a 5th Workout to complete. 17.5 was 3 Minutes for Max Meters. Check out the leaderboard to see Video of these amazing rowers.
Thank You for Competing in this years Row’d Royalty!
Concept 2 Rower Raffle Winners
Each week after submitting a score one person was randomly selected to win a Brand New Concept 2 Rower. They were announced the following Thursday in the weekly email if you missed it.
Week 1 – Joesph DeSanto, NRaged CrossFit, New Jersey
Week 2 – Nat Holmes, Unaffiliated, North Carolina
Week 3 – Lindsay Green-Barber, Arena Ready CrossFit, San Francisco
Week 4 – Andy Ng, CrossFit The Rock, New York
For a 3rd year in a row CrossFit NapTown in Indianapolis takes the win. They have opted for a Brand New Ski Erg, Apparently they won too many rowers over the last few years.
1. CrossFit Naptown
2. Dark Horse Rowing
3. Train Manchester
Standard Female Division
1. Briana Lackman, CrossFit Final Duel, Massachusetts
2. Lizzy Smith, Dark Horse Rowing, New York
3. Kari Pearce, Dark Horse Rowing, New York
4. Brenda Glidden, Yankee CrossFit, Connecticut
5. Samantha Johnson-Blacow, CrossFit Alive Gold Coast, Australia
Tall Female Division
1. Michelle Lazorchak, CrossFit Naptown, Indiana
2. Morgan Funke, CrossFit North Peoria, Illinois
3. Jennifer Floyd, CrossFit Naptown, Indiana
4. Jordan Falcone, CrossFit Weddington, North Carolina
5. Meredith Lester, Atlas, Illinois
1. John Davies, Unaffiliated Taunton, Great Britan
2. Dean Harris, Train Manchester, Manchester, Great Britan
3. Matt Duckworth, Dark Horse Rowing, Ripley, Great Britan
4. Christopher Shoemaker, CrossFit Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
5. DJ Harris, CrossFit Brickyard, Connecticut
1. Chris Gass, Fitness Matters Metcon Rowing, Louisiana
2. Ian Seymour, Reebok Crossfit Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand
3. Justin Farina, Dark Horse Rowing, Ontario, Canada
4. Matt Zalewski, Unaffiliated, Illinois
5. Andy Burke, Zootown CrossFit, Montana
Thank you to our generous sponsors: Concept 2, Reebok, Whole Foods, Invoke Nutrition, and Hylete.
You can see the 4 weekly Concept 2 raffle winners above along with the top affiliate who won a Ski Erg.
1st, 2nd, & 3rd will be receiving the Brand New Reebok Nano 7.0’s & a $50 Gift Card to Whole Foods.
4th & 5th will receive a $50 gift card to Hylete.
Thank you to everyone who competed in the 2017 Row’d Royalty Competition.
Stay tuned for a possible Row’d Royalty Plus+ Competition mid year. Hint: You will see burpees….and more.